Row New York helps to transform the lives of more than 2,000 young people each year. But as we grow, so do the costs of running our athletic and academic programs. Please consider partnering with us, and know that your dollars go directly to help groom New York City youth for success both on and off the water.
Here’s what your contribution pays for:
– 5 days a week of athletic training with experienced coaches
– 3 days a week of academic support with expert tutors
– Professional SAT and Regents prep
– Maintaining two boathouses full of equipment
– Hot meals at tutoring sessions
– Swim lessons
– Travel to regattas
– College field trips
– College application fees
– For at-risk youth, access to a social worker
– Workshops on nutrition, reproductive health, and career readiness
We thank you for your generosity!
Or donate by check
Please make checks payable to: Row New York, Inc.Row New York, Inc.
252 West 37th Street, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10018
Row New York is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.